“LR-169” Loudspeaker Cable, prefabricated 5 m, 2 x 6.00 mm²
- Silver-plated, high-purity (HP-OFC) copper cable made from multi-strand 0.1 mm cores
More product information
- Reference loudspeaker cable for sophisticated audio systems
- The highest quality materials, such as the purest, oxygen-free copper (HP-OFC) and silver-coated internal wire, are used for the specially crafted reference loudspeaker cable “LR-169”. This results in optimised run-times and perfect brilliance of pitch.
- The special conductor design ensures that audio signals are particularly structured. Interferences are therefore avoided. This cable offers impressive playback of detailed sound stages across all frequencies.
- The special sheath protects the delicate internal conductors from external interferences. The cotton fabric also ensures the cable is a visual highlight.
- The colour coding makes it easier to ensure connections are correct and in phase.
- Thanks to its outstanding electrical conductivity, the loudspeaker cable is suitable for all purposes.
- The Reference Class loudspeaker cables can be made for the perfect connection optionally with bananas or spades (included in the extent of delivery).
- 30-year warranty
Price/Performance: overwhelming; highlight
"Pure luxury at a low price. Avinity didn't conjure but built in the good picks from the world of high end cables. Oxigen-free copper meets silvering. We´re high above when it´s about the sound: resolution is dignified, the bass is massive, the total character is by trend warm."