High Speed HDMI™ Cable, Plug-Plug, Fabric, gold-plated, Ethernet, 5 m
Thanks to superior materials, state-of-the-art technologies and its perfect workmanship this reference cable guarantees future-proof, very high data rates without any losses. The result: 4K, 8K, 3D or ultra HD visuals as well as the best in audio performance due to DSD support for HiRes audio.
- Fully silver-coated, copper-modulated PC OCC conductor material
- Separately shielded, extra solid twisted pairs for excellent digital data transfer
- Quad shielding prevents all kinds of interference
- Double external braid with flexible sheath and additional insulators for ruggedness and stability
- 24K hard gold-plated plug
More product information
- High speed transmission of digital audio and video data between e.g. Blu-ray player, satellite receiver and TV set
- HDMI™ High Speed with Ethernet
- HDMI™ 2.0b
- 8k / 4K / Ultra HD / SUHD / 1080p (Full HD)
- 3D transmission
- HDR - High Dynamic Range
- x.v. Color and Deep Color
- Dolby Vision
- ARC - Audio Return Channel
- eARC - Enhanced Audio Return Channel
- Data transfers of up to 21.0 Gbps
- DSD support
- HRA - High Resolution Audio
- DTS-HD Master Audio™ / DTS:X™
- Dolby TrueHD™ | Dolby Atmos®
- 30-year warranty
"The “Reference Class” from Avinity which this five metre cable belongs to is distinguished by a special high-quality finish and does without a ferrite filter. From a technical point of view it fulfils professional demands."
"The “Reference Class” from Avinity which this five metre cable belongs to is distinguished by a special high-quality finish and does without a ferrite filter. From a technical point of view it fulfils professional demands. "
Price/Performance: very good
"With this HDMI cable you are on the safe side when connecting your high-quality devices and ideally prepared for very high data rates due to the full ultra HD compatibility of the cable."