"LR-269" Loudspeaker Cable, prefabricated 5 m, 2 x 6.00 mm²
- High-purity HP OFC copper cable made from 0.10 mm multi-strand wires
More product information
- Reference loudspeaker cable for sophisticated audio systems
- The highest quality materials, such as the purest, oxygen-free copper (HP-OFC), are used for the specially crafted "LR-269" reference loudspeaker cable. This results in optimised run-times and outstanding, detailed signal transmission across all frequencies.
- The special conductor design ensures that audio signals are particularly structured. Interferences are therefore avoided. This cable offers impressive playback of detailed sound stages across all frequencies.
- The special sheath protects the delicate internal conductors from external interferences. The cotton fabric also ensures the cable is a visual highlight.
- The colour coding makes it easier to ensure connections are correct and in phase.
- Thanks to its outstanding electrical conductivity, the loudspeaker cable is suitable for all purposes.
- The Reference Class loudspeaker cables can be made for the perfect connection optionally with bananas or spades (included in the extent of delivery).
- 30-year warranty