"ATP-507" Stereo Phono Preamplifier, with 230 V/50 Hz power supply unit
Stereo Phono Preamplifier
The high-quality equalizing ATP 507 preamplifier is designed for record players with magnetic system (MM). Thanks to RIAA equalization and optimal signal transmission it amplifies and equalizes turntable signals thus providing harmonious sound.
- Absolutely low-noise preamplifer with RIAA equalization for connecting a record player with magnetic system (MM) to an amplifier or receiver
- Gold-plated contacts with low contact resistance for secure signal transmission
- Solid full metal casing and dimmed light-emitting diode
- With separate earth connection
More product information
- Amplifies and equalizes record player signals
- 230V power supply unit
- AVINITY® stereo RCA test cable included
- We recommend you to use the AVINITY® phono RCA cable from the Reference Class
- Outside dimensions: 11.2 x 7x7 x 3.9 cm
|Item no. / Name||Language||Size||Download|
|00107630 / Avinity "ATP-507" Stereo Phono Preamplifier, with 230 V/50 Hz power supply unit||de / en / es / fr / ru||0,1 MB|
74% on aggregate
"With the Phono Amplifier ATP-507 Avinity delivers its journeyman's piece for gramophone record lovers."
"The preamplifier works neatly without suppressing small details. It builds the title up in an unvarnished and slow way. The ATP-507 manages to reproduce also quiet tones well. This way the dynamics of the piece takes effect without that you need to press the volume control button at the first crash of thunder. Treble reproduction is undistorted."